Incident:100A Incident:100A

A tad short, but i love how much characterization is going into the animation. It's just not mindless violence anymore, it's really evolved into really good cartoons. I can't wait to see how you add this and evolve it in the longer series.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Great job.

Really liking the detailing your adding to the animations (not the assets) with more debris flying around, and much more interactions with the environment. Still fits in with the style, but adds so much more dimension.

Also liking the small nods to adding to the character of the enemies, little actions here and there are always welcome in fleshing out a world. No matter how arbitrary any meaning the universe even has.

Loved it!

Pink Color TS Ep 2 Teaser Pink Color TS Ep 2 Teaser

I know....

I know exactly how this is going to end....She's talking about her boyfriend who has recently died, and shes going to kill herself to SEE him. Oh, I am so good, you must now declare me god XD

Happy Censorship Day! Happy Censorship Day!

hahah

man this makes me trucking mad. I fell like ship and then they do this to me. What Marsholes! Well this wasn't the best animated flash. But it sure was funny!

Murray responds:

Thanks a trucking lot. :)

Sugar, Spice and... Sugar, Spice and...

Nice

Reason why we have headphones XD

Well this is one of the best quality flashes I've seen, it reminds me of the commercial stuff on Cartoon Network and stuff. Good job, I'd like to see more quality more like this, Cheers!

I love YOU! I love YOU!

How the hell!!!!!

How the hell did in know my name...wahhhhhhh! Anywaays, next time don't spam and please make a decent flash, if it is all possible ok.Besides I'll giv you this rotteing moldy cookie :3

pre- secret explanation pre- secret explanation

Good Job!

Good job! But you can't say you put alot of work into it when most good flashed take anywhere from 6 months to a year and beyond. But I can say you did a pretty decent job for only working on this for three days. A few things to note though, instead of using madness weapons try to construct your own also if this is going to be a flash like this, I would pick up the pace a little so it looks like he really is kicking ass. Well good job and Cheers!

theanimation responds:

how do you know its from madness, thats insane how yall people could figure that out lol, but what ever, the weapons look cool

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Great job!

Nice animation, constant style and some great action. But for all that the only thing that ruined it for me was the dialogue, and yes this is a free piece, did he really have to continuesly say the obvious? And talking to himself? Either the dialouge should be changed or the talking to self comments should be edited so they sound like their going through his mind. But Other than that really good job. And I hope the other are even better than this! If the can be :3

Stickman Begins Stickman Begins

Haha

Definietley wasn't as bad as other people's first flash, and the concept was great! XD Just work a little harder on your animation/artist skills and work a little harder on dialogue/storyboards and you'll do fine in the future. Good Job! My 5 went to this cause of the concept. Cheers!

useful responds:

Thanks dude, I'll definitly be working harder on next ones this was mainly a test for me to see how everything works with flash!

What Are We Fighting For What Are We Fighting For

Pretty good

...But with the right programs it could have been better. They're were some nice textures and particle effects in there. But the animating wasnt quite top notch. And the flash seemed a little empty being that there were only two buildings and some dismall charecters. I highly advise using a game engine's graphics for projects like these to get best effects. And the Cryengine 2 is perfect for a military one. It comes with the Crysis for a total of $50 and gives the best grpahics, ever. Highly recomended.
But about the flash. Overall good attempt but you could have been a little more adjustable and creative with the right software. Also work on those animations. Im not saying they were bad they just wernt smooth or life-like. But good attempt none the less. Cheers!

raven9892002 responds:

nice to see what you think of it, i currently am using a software mental ray renderer and the results you get from it all just depend on what you put in, and i just haven't been able to put in the details i need to get the stunning results you talk of out, on top of that you have to remember that i did all this on my laptop, so big scenes = big crash :(