Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

One of the best flash games I've played and that is besides the fact I have been a huge Madness fan. The game is pretty fluid and action packed, pretty solid mechanics and a great time sink, especially considering its size and content amount. A great game that I would have happily payed money to get.

…And now the creator of Madness, Krinkles, needs your help to bring this universe to life in a fully-fledged 3D game! To do this he has partnered with The-Swain, creator of Blockhead and several successful flash games, and have begun a Kickstarter campaign in hopes of funding the development of this project. With the success of the previous, but smaller endeavor, the flash game ‘Madness: Project Nexus’ they have proven themselves capable of the task they are setting for themselves and worthy of our support!

To find out more information check out their Kickstarter by going to the Kickstarter website and searching “Madness Project Nexus 2”, searching google for “Madness: Project Nexus 2 Kickstarter” and clicking on the first link, or visiting Krinkles Profile by searching in the Newgrounds search bar under Authors.

There is also a link to the campaign that has been added to the game description.

The sequel needs to be made! Back the Kickstarter campaign now!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

SHIFT SHIFT

Great Job!

Great concpet another puzzle platformer! This is just as ingenious as Valve's portal, as is made up of another out of the box concept, great job with this one!

Your Comrade,

Methlodis

Target: Sheriff Target: Sheriff

Great game

Great idea, just improve the graphics and add some more features and it would have surely been at the top of most flash. Hope the best for ya and good luck!

Creating a nav bar in fla Creating a nav bar in fla

Sorry but doesnt cut it

Good effort but untill you get better at flash and get a better scence of design this wont make the top......my advice would be to create a better interface and to make buttons look more...buttony add a bevel.

FAU_Invaders FAU_Invaders

hah

Reminds me of those old games we all use to play! But after lvl 15 it gets to be impossible! Great game though, hope it did well in your university class!

Jizu responds:

hehe thankz that was the idea
(it has a very very well reception in the class, ty)

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Good....but make sure its as good as the first

It is very simalar to the first game but, the art style has a few creases namely some of the characters moving animations are unfinished or quirkey and some of them don't flow smoothly into each other. But all in all its is a great game and I can't wait for it to come out......good job!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

The best and the first madness game out there!

THis is one of the best flash games I have ever played, its smooth and very.....cool. The only thing I can see wrong with it is that it is a bit hard without cheats, but this is deffinitley addicting!

Thanks, Krinkles!