Incident:100A Incident:100A

A tad short, but i love how much characterization is going into the animation. It's just not mindless violence anymore, it's really evolved into really good cartoons. I can't wait to see how you add this and evolve it in the longer series.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Great job.

Really liking the detailing your adding to the animations (not the assets) with more debris flying around, and much more interactions with the environment. Still fits in with the style, but adds so much more dimension.

Also liking the small nods to adding to the character of the enemies, little actions here and there are always welcome in fleshing out a world. No matter how arbitrary any meaning the universe even has.

Loved it!

Pink Color TS Ep 2 Teaser Pink Color TS Ep 2 Teaser

I know....

I know exactly how this is going to end....She's talking about her boyfriend who has recently died, and shes going to kill herself to SEE him. Oh, I am so good, you must now declare me god XD

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

One of the best flash games I've played and that is besides the fact I have been a huge Madness fan. The game is pretty fluid and action packed, pretty solid mechanics and a great time sink, especially considering its size and content amount. A great game that I would have happily payed money to get.

…And now the creator of Madness, Krinkles, needs your help to bring this universe to life in a fully-fledged 3D game! To do this he has partnered with The-Swain, creator of Blockhead and several successful flash games, and have begun a Kickstarter campaign in hopes of funding the development of this project. With the success of the previous, but smaller endeavor, the flash game ‘Madness: Project Nexus’ they have proven themselves capable of the task they are setting for themselves and worthy of our support!

To find out more information check out their Kickstarter by going to the Kickstarter website and searching “Madness Project Nexus 2”, searching google for “Madness: Project Nexus 2 Kickstarter” and clicking on the first link, or visiting Krinkles Profile by searching in the Newgrounds search bar under Authors.

There is also a link to the campaign that has been added to the game description.

The sequel needs to be made! Back the Kickstarter campaign now!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

SHIFT SHIFT

Great Job!

Great concpet another puzzle platformer! This is just as ingenious as Valve's portal, as is made up of another out of the box concept, great job with this one!

Your Comrade,

Methlodis

Target: Sheriff Target: Sheriff

Great game

Great idea, just improve the graphics and add some more features and it would have surely been at the top of most flash. Hope the best for ya and good luck!